Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending MORE than one workbook AND using .CC and .BCC as well?

Using XL'03, using Ron's tips, I have successfully sent one workbook,
or sheet or range but I would like to send more than one workbook.

I have used VBA to put the files in a folder and zip and send them,
but I do not wish to zip them.

How can I d this and how can I also use the e.g. .To and .CC .BCC as
well.

Many thanks.

Simon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are using outlook, just loop through all files adding each as a
separate file, just as the zip is added, and also set the .cc and ,bcc
properties as you to with the .To property.

HTH

Bob

"Simon" wrote in message
Using XL'03, using Ron's tips, I have successfully sent one workbook,
or sheet or range but I would like to send more than one workbook.

I have used VBA to put the files in a folder and zip and send them,
but I do not wish to zip them.

How can I d this and how can I also use the e.g. .To and .CC .BCC as
well.

Many thanks.

Simon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Simon

See my Outlook examples and also click on the tip link that you see on each example page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

You can repeat this line for each file you want to add or create a loop
..Attachments.Add ("C:\test.txt")

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm