Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default mouse selection of shapes

Hi all,
I would like to run some vba code when the user selects a shape or an image.

the procedure selectionchange() seem not to be useful with shapes but only
with cells...

can you please help me?

thanks

marco
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Depending on the shape, you may be able to just assign a macro to it. Then when
the user clicks on the shape, the assigned macro will run.

Try rightclicking on your shape and see if there's an "assign macro" option.

If there isn't, you may want to share more info--the shape you used especially.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

first of all, thanks to all!

the fact is that i have created and addin capable of drawing blocks made by
grouped standard blocks (and block as a box and a text box, or block etc
etc)...

the user can create these blocks with a toolbar made by me, and I would like
to assign a macro when the user click on some of this shapes in order to
disable the canc button (on some kind of blocks)

I hope you understood my point. add manually a macro is not good for me,
this should be assigne automatically by macro...

thanks for every advice

marco

.