Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Return Primary Key

Hey there

I have an access db with multiple tables linked together with primary keys.
I need to populate this db from excel. Is it possible to upload a record to a
parent table, have the primary key for that record returned, and then used
when uploading records to the child tables.

I am fairly new at working with VBA, and any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Recordset with Primary Key Adax Excel Programming 2 October 6th 09 10:33 PM
Generating a primary key Access::Student Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 July 1st 09 11:07 PM
(Primary) Key Column? Rebecca Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 September 21st 08 05:14 PM
PRIMARY KEYS Brent Excel Programming 0 April 11th 07 05:34 PM
Check for Primary Key BillyRogers Excel Programming 2 September 20th 06 06:06 PM