Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default HELP PLEASE: populate form fields from multiple access tables

Hi All,

I know how to pull data from access and populate fields in excel userform
when I have data in a single row in a single table, BUT I am having issues
with pulling data from multiple tables and multiple rows for a student and
displaying them on the form.

For eg: I have Two tables Students and Courses in access

Students table consists of Student_ID, First_Name, Last_Name and other
personal details:

Student_ID First_Name Last_Name
JP11456 John Paul
MN3443 Megan Noel
MM4456 Molly Moer

Courses table consists of Student_ID, course names and quarter_ID details:

Student_ID Course Quarter_ID
JP11456 Math SP01
JP11456 Phy SP01
MN3443 Bio SP01
MN3443 Math SP01
MM4456 Chem SP01
MM4456 Math SP01

So basically, Once I input "JP11456" in the excel form I want to pull all
the info of this particular student on the form, something like this:

Student ID: JP11456

First Name: John
Last Name: Paul
Course1: Math