Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default No print settings in Excel HTML files

Is there a way to prevent users from printing the HTML files that are created
from an Excel workbook ? I see there is html code to do this, but I don't
know how to put that into the Excel workbook so that it is always there when
the files are updated (which they are frequently).