Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Updating Check Boxes in User Form does not change worksheet

I have a user Form with several Check Boxes on it. When I check or uncheck
the Boxes it does not change the boxes in the workbook/worksheet. The User
Form is a different workbook then the Worksheet I want to update.

When you click on the Check box on the worksheet it shows "Check Box ##".
This is the same Workbook/Sheet reference I am using for several other things
and they all update correctly. What did I do wrong?

Here is the code I was trying to use:

Private Sub Update_Installer_Forms_8_Click()

With Workbooks("Master Installer Forms.xlsm").Sheets("Install Pack")
.Range("Check Box 59").Value =
Me("Office_Package_Preparations_101").Value
.Range("Check Box 60").Value =
Me("Office_Package_Preparations_102").Value
.Range("Check Box 61").Value =
Me("Office_Package_Preparations_103").Value
.Range("Check Box 62").Value =
Me("Office_Package_Preparations_104").Value

End With