Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inserting picture stored in an Access DB table

I would like to insert a picture in a given cell. This picture is stored in a
table in an Access DB. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
pictures and other objects cannot be inserted into cells. objects "float" on
top of the sheet. the closest you might get is to insert the picture into a
comment.
see this site.
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

regards
FSt1

"Jess" wrote:

I would like to insert a picture in a given cell. This picture is stored in a
table in an Access DB. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your response.

How can I add a picture to my excel spreadsheet so that its center floats
over a given cell? Be aware that my picture is stored in a table in Access.
Excel should call this application and retrieve the picture.