Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How tcalculate percentage of values in cells in different workshee

Hi, I have data on patients in excel file, with each patient's data placed on
a separate sheet . For instance: PatientA has data on worksheet "PatientA"
(Sheet2) where cell A9 is hemoglobin data ... PatientZ has data on worksheet
"PatientZ" (Sheet50) where cell A9 is hemoglobin data I have a summary
worksheet called "Summary" (Sheet1). I need cell A9 in sheet1 to give me the
percentage of patients whose Hemoglobin value is between 10 and 12 (that is %
of A9 in Sheet1 till Sheet50 with value between 10 and 12).
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.