Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA

I have an Excel Addin used with an excel workbook. When I try to set the
reference in VBA of the workbook to the addin using Tools - References, the
addin is not visible. However, the addin is visible when I set the addin in
excel using Tools - Addins.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:07:01 -0800, MR From Texas
wrote:

I have an Excel Addin used with an excel workbook. When I try to set the
reference in VBA of the workbook to the addin using Tools - References, the
addin is not visible. However, the addin is visible when I set the addin in
excel using Tools - Addins.

Any ideas?

What happened when you selected "Browse" in the References dialog box and
navigated to the folder in which the addin is stored?
--ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try selecting it using Tools-Addins and then try to set the reference in the
workbook.
--
HTH,

Barb Reinhardt