Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel WB opened from Sharepoint as ReadOnly, ReadONLY for WB = FAL

If I open an excel workbook from SharePoint and tell SharePoint to open the
WB as readOnly, the ThisWorkbook.ReadOnly boolean returns false. How can I
programmatically check to see if the workbook is read only when opened from
SharePOint that way.

Thanks,

Barb Reinhardt