Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mia Mia is offline

Default Save workbook i specified folder

Hi,

I cant get my code right to save my workbook in a specified folder, do
anyone know whats wrong with the code?

FilenameStr = ("http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/ & Rapp/") & _
ActiveSheet.Range("b8").Value & " " & ".pdf"

Dim Rapp As String
Rapp = ActiveSheet.Range("B3")

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs ("http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/" & _
Rapp & "/" & "Astra" & " " & Rapp & " ")

Activewokbooks.Close

I'l be wery grateful!

--
Best regards
Mia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mia Mia is offline

My not working code a

Dim Rapp As String
Rapp = ActiveSheet.Range("B3")

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs ("http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/" & _
Rapp & "/" & "Astra" & " " & Rapp & " ")

Activewokbooks.Close

I'l be wery grateful for help!

--
Best regards
Mia

"Mia" skrev:

Hi,

I cant get my code right to save my workbook in a specified folder, do
anyone know whats wrong with the code?

FilenameStr = ("http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/ & Rapp/") & _
ActiveSheet.Range("b8").Value & " " & ".pdf"

Dim Rapp As String
Rapp = ActiveSheet.Range("B3")

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs ("http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/" & _
Rapp & "/" & "Astra" & " " & Rapp & " ")

Activewokbooks.Close

I'l be wery grateful!

--
Best regards
Mia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are including a space for example run the following and checkout the
address. Furthermore, do checkout that u don't have any special invalid
characters in B3:

Sub TEST()
Dim Rapp As String
Rapp = ActiveSheet.Range("B3")
MsgBox "http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/" & _
Rapp & "/" & "Astra" & " " & Rapp & " "

Thanx in advance,
Best Regards,

Faraz

"Mia" skrev:

Hi,

I cant get my code right to save my workbook in a specified folder, do
anyone know whats wrong with the code?

FilenameStr = ("http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/ & Rapp/") & _
ActiveSheet.Range("b8").Value & " " & ".pdf"

Dim Rapp As String
Rapp = ActiveSheet.Range("B3")

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs ("http://srv.he.com/ekon/Fakturor/A/2010/" & _
Rapp & "/" & "Astra" & " " & Rapp & " ")

Activewokbooks.Close

I'l be wery grateful!

--
Best regards
Mia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mia Mia is offline

Hi,

Your test code are working but I still don't get my code to work.

--
Best regards
Mia