Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform to update multiple sheets

I'm updating a sheet from a userform. I need to populate a second sheet
(2010) within the same workbook with the same data. What is the easiest way
to go about this?
I tried to put a code in to copy the entire row but kept coming up with an
error.

Thank you.

Set Wbk = Workbooks("Reworklog")
Sheets("2006-2010").Select
Dim LastRow As Object
Set LastRow = Range("a65536").End(xlUp)

LastRow.Offset(1, 0) = Me.TBRecDate
LastRow.Offset(1, 6) = Me.TbSN
LastRow.Offset(1, 11) = Me.TBreject
LastRow.Offset(1, 16) = Me.cboDisposition

'Clear fields for next entry
Me.TbSN = ""
Me.TBreject= ""
Me.cboDisposition = ""