Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple Vlookup Loop

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with looping through the worksheets with simple
vlookup?

- I have this workbook called "A" which has 10 different tabs

- Lookup file: C:\documents\ABC.xls
- Lookup range: A1:B30
- Lookup value: Workbook A, Everytab, Column C (non-empty cells)

i.e. Vlookup(Cx, Lookup range, 2, false) for every worksheet

I got up to below so far and totally lost what I have to do after
this :(

Can anyone help please?

Thank you for your help in advance.

LookFName = "C:\Documents\ABC.xls
Set Lookbk = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=LookFName)
Set myRng = Lookbk.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:B30")

For Each Ws in Sheets

res = Application.VLookup(myVal, myRng, 2, False)

Simple Do Loop! Adam Excel Programming 3 September 28th 09 04:51 PM
Simple Loop Help Please pianoman[_24_] Excel Programming 0 May 24th 06 02:34 PM
Simple Loop Help Please HBF Excel Programming 0 May 24th 06 02:30 PM
Simple loop? bushtor Excel Programming 3 September 13th 05 01:45 PM
Some help w/ simple loop, please? terry b Excel Programming 6 February 6th 05 07:17 PM