Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update RTDs formulas inside macro.

Hi im using a RTD server of my broker and the formulas works well ok
refreshing every 2 secs. But when i stary a macro its stops refreshing. Wht
should i do update the data inside a macro? Should i just call
Excel.Application.RTD.RefreshData? If yes... should i pass any argumetn to
the function or that is going to update any RTD server that i am using?

Thnks