Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automated report & external data source

Hi Folks,

I have two identical reports that are set off by a scheduled task. Both
files pass a date parameter to a query. The date parameter is always the
current date. One of the reports always generates data for the previous
date... without fail. If I manually start the scheduled task it runs with
the correct date... everytime.

I've looked over my code, my dates, my external query and I can't find the
problem.

If anyone has any suggestions as where to look or how to trace this down,
please... I'll take all the suggestions I can get.

TIA!