Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to get ActiveWorkbook after AddIn installed

I am trying to get a handle on the activeworkbook (xls) after the
addin (xla) has been installed. Unfortunately during the addin
workbook_open event the ActiveWorkbook is nothing. Is there any event
that I can use within the addin that occurs after Book1.xls has been
created so that I can get a handle on Book1.xls from within the addin
and run code. Thanks for any help.
Matt