Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delta symbol

Hi Group,

I am posting a second time, but it appears that questions are not posting. I
do not see any questions since yesterday, 1/5/2010. Possibly things are not
refreshing correctly.

I am trying to get delta to posting where the question mark shows in this
code:
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 5).Value = "7Day?"

I would like ActiveCell.Offset(1, 5).Value = "7DayΔ", but this fails and
automatically puts the "?"

the most recent post I see here is from yesterday at 8:58 PM. So I hoe this
posts.

Thanks,
David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See you previous post.

"David" wrote in message
Hi Group,

I am posting a second time, but it appears that questions are not posting.
do not see any questions since yesterday, 1/5/2010. Possibly things are
not
refreshing correctly.

I am trying to get delta to posting where the question mark shows in this
code:
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 5).Value = "7Day?"

I would like ActiveCell.Offset(1, 5).Value = "7Day?", but this fails and