-   -   Menu Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/438018-menu-question.html)

Mike H.

Menu Question

I wish to create a menu option that is onTop Menu ribbon of Excel 2007 and
not in the Add-Ins menu option on the Top Menu. How do I accomplish this?

In other words next to the "Home Insert Page Layout Formulas Data Review
View Developer" list of ribbons would be another option "My Option".

Ron de Bruin

Menu Question

Hi Mike

Start here