Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Menu Question

I wish to create a menu option that is onTop Menu ribbon of Excel 2007 and
not in the Add-Ins menu option on the Top Menu. How do I accomplish this?

In other words next to the "Home Insert Page Layout Formulas Data Review
View Developer" list of ribbons would be another option "My Option".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm