Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using the Common Feed List in Excel

Is it possible to collect items from the Common Feed List (RSS feeds)
generated by IE into Excel? I would like to screen a bunch of feeds from
Craigslist and eBay and none of the readers I've tried seem to do it very
well.
TIA
ed
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have used the IE application with Excel to read 1000's of webpages.
Depending on the Website it can be very simple, not so simple, or very
complicated. Not all webpages are the same even though the make look
similar. I don't know what you mean by "to do it very well". The code
may not be simple.

I would have to see the URL you are looking at and the code that you
don't like to see if there is a better method.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help