Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default USERFORM QUESTIONS ??

Hi - I have 2 questions:

1. How do I minimize and maximize a userform on my screen?

2. How do I keep combobox1 hidden but only have it shown when I point
the mouse in its location?

Thanks
Jay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"jay dean" wrote in message
Hi - I have 2 questions:

1. How do I minimize and maximize a userform on my screen?

See FormFun as http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/SBXLPage.asp#VBA -which I
believe is as close as you get.

2. How do I keep combobox1 hidden but only have it shown when I point
the mouse in its location?

Put a Label1 in the exact same position as Combobox1. Set its caption to
nothing, and its backstyle to transparent if your form is decorated.
Userform code:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.ComboBox1.Visible = False
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_MouseMove(ByVal Button As Integer, _
ByVal Shift As Integer, _
ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single)
Me.ComboBox1.Visible = False
End Sub

Private Sub Label1_MouseMove(ByVal Button As Integer, _
ByVal Shift As Integer, _
ByVal X As Single, ByVal Y As Single)
Me.ComboBox1.Visible = True
End Sub