Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Variables Initialize

I already post this question but it does not shows up on the forum so here it
goes again.

I need to initiate some variables, on user form I do the following.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

How do I do it in a module?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Your post did show up anf Ryan H has responded

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...e-16018026b309

Mike