Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba code to enable macros

Hi,
Can we write a vba code to enable macros. In most of the sites it says
we cant do that . The only thing we can do is change the macro setting or
work around is hide the sheet which has macros. But none of them will work in
my case. Can we change an excel security setting to from macro on open so
that macros are enabled.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is a bit of the chicken and egg.

You can't run ANY macro unless it is enabled. Therefore, you can't change
with vba the security setting to enable macros. Otherwise, the malevolent
would have a field day !!

--
If the post is helpful, please consider donating something to an animal
charity on my behalf.