Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Return missing features

First a month or so ago the "Notify me of replies" feature quit working, and
now I do not get any selected messages displayed in the Message Preview
window, and the Message List window on the left is so narrow I cant see the
Post Titles.....and when I try to make it wider, it automatically reverts to
the smaller size. The system is right on the verge of being useless now.

Please fix these things, and return to normal.

Tks,
Vaya con DIos,
Chuck, CABGx3

click "I Agree" in the message pane.