Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can you turn off the Full Screen toolbar?

Hi All,

I lam ooking at the possibility of turning Full Screen view on & off
rather than deleting & restoring the users existing menu's.

Can anybody tell me if the floating 'Full Screen' toolbar can be
turned off, and if so what is the code?

Regards

Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Peter,

This menu stuff can be confusing!

Why does your code work and the following does not?

CommandBars("Full Screen").Visible = False

Regards

Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Absolute no reason for that discrepancy at all, assuming 'bVis = false' it's
exactly the same.
What error message do you get.

Maybe this might be of use to you, but be very careful not to leave user
stranded

Application.DisplayFullScreen = true/false ' read/write

Regards,