Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Generating Blinking characters in Excel

I'm trying to write an application for a small business checkout counter.
I'm trying to find a way to make the characters in a cell blink when an
erroneous value is input. This would bwe a lot more visible to a cashier
than a simple color change.

It could also be something to add to the formatting pop-ups in excel to
accompany Bold, Italic and Underline.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
--
Jerry Frappier from North Carolina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip has a page on it at this link:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx

Be sure to read his comments before you use the code.