Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default fire an event; SelectionChange

I have a command button that updates cells but somehow escapes
triggering the sheet's SelectionChange. It there a way I can hit this
in VBA?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

SelectionChange event is triggered by cell selection, not by changing the
value in cells.

Maybe you need Worksheet_Calculate event.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:36:30 -0800 (PST), cate
wrote:

I have a command button that updates cells but somehow escapes
triggering the sheet's SelectionChange. It there a way I can hit this
in VBA?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote:

I have a command button that updates cells but somehow escapes
triggering the sheet's SelectionChange. *It there a way I can hit this
in VBA?

Ahh, yes, that works. Thank you.