Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Address Transposing

Hope you can help. I have a number of spreadsheets containing customer details and addresses. The details for each customer are contained in a single row, but the addresses read in a single column,eg.

Name | ID | Address | Org. | Currency |
J.Doe | 23 |101 Easy Street | 5221 | Euro |
|Nowhere Lane |
|Deadville |

Some addresses are longer than others. I can move the Address column to the end of the spreadsheet to prevent misplacing the Org. and Currency.
The spacing between each customer varies, between 1 and 10 blank rows. Some code i have tried requires fixed spacing.

Can you suggest some code that will allow me to move the rest of the address into the same row? I have to do this for nearly 18,000 customers!!

Job Interview And Resume Tips for Developers
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...nd-resume.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you want the address to end up in a single cell or in several cells
across several columns (one for each row used)?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)