Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Some help with a workbook please

Hello any assistance provided is greatly appreciated.

I would like to write a formula, or code where I can have cell c15 on sheet
A equal cell A1 on sheet B if Cell B1 = incorrect and cell c2 = 5164.

So more exactly:

If b2=incorrect and c2=5164 then copy a1 from sheet dec to sheet corporate c5

The part that makes this the most difficult is that c2 on sheet dec will
change aproximately every 140 rows, and will contain up to 2 thousand
entries.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'll look tomorrow

--