Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2 web

Using Excel VBA, i am trying to login to the web site.

I was able to login. but after login, there is an image on top of the
website.

If i move mouse i will get more option to select.

But I am not write code for mouse over on the image.

Any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ron ron is offline

On Dec 7, 11:43*am, "fi.or.jp.de" wrote:
Using Excel VBA, i am trying to login to the web site.

I was able to login. but after login, there is an image on top of the
website.

If i move mouse i will get more option to select.

But I am not write code for mouse over on the image.

Any suggestions.

What's the url?..Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry ron, its company's web based application.

I can't give u the url.

Any suggestion how can I proceed ?

On Dec 7, 11:57*pm, ron wrote:
On Dec 7, 11:43*am, "fi.or.jp.de" wrote:

Using Excel VBA, i am trying to login to the web site.

I was able to login. but after login, there is an image on top of the
website.

If i move mouse i will get more option to select.

But I am not write code for mouse over on the image.

Any suggestions.

What's the url?..Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ron ron is offline

On Dec 7, 11:57*pm, ron wrote:

On Dec 7, 11:43*am, "fi.or.jp.de" wrote:

Using Excel VBA, i am trying to login to the web site.

I was able to login. but after login, there is an image on top of the
website.

If i move mouse i will get more option to select.

But I am not write code for mouse over on the image.

Any suggestions.

What's the url?..Ron- Hide quoted text -

Have you looked at the source code for the page - maybe it contains
information relative to the mouse over?..Ron