Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing Contents of UserForm

Hello:

I have a userform in Excel. I have set up a print command button that works
using Userform.printform but it only prints part of the 1st page. I'm ok to
find a solution to make one page print at a time but I at least need the
entire page to print. The form is too long and has a scrollbar to allow users
to see the whole thing on screen. If it helps any, the user form contains a
multipage control which houses the form data.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would create a temporary worksheet for printing the data. The macro
you created can copy all the data to a worksheet then print the
worksheet and delete the worksheet at the end. You could make the print
sheet a hdien worksheet do you don't have to add and delte this sheet
every time you want to perform the print.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help