Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Form Appears Blank

I have created a user form that opens automaticaly when my workbook opens,
but only a blank screen shows up. How can i fix this?

Sub callUF()
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Is there anyway to have the User Form show up as a Sheet in the Work Book?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the workbook open event. From workbook press Alt+F11 to launch VBE
(Visual Basic Editor). From the left treeview search for the workbook name
and click on + to expand it. Within that you should see the following

VBAProject(Your_Filename)
Microsoft Excel Objects
Sheet1(Sheet1)
Sheet2(Sheet2)
Sheet3(Sheet3)
This Workbook

Double click 'This WorkBook' and paste the below code to the right code pane.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Is there anyway to have the User Form show up as a Sheet in the Work Book?

You can format the sheet cells to look like a userform..and then place the
controls from Control Toolbox..From menu ViewToolbars'Control ToolBox'

--
Jacob