Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User form problems

I created a User Form for our workbook. I saved the document and when I
reopened the workbook the user form was not there. What happened?

What do I do after I create a user form to get it to save with the workbook.

I have read alot on user forms and none of the books explain exactly what to
do with them after you create them.

I want it to show up as the first sheet in our in our workbook where the
user can fill in the User form and the information is distributed throughout
the rest of the workbook.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1. Open the workbook
2. Press Alt + F11
3. Look at the small window at top left of the screen for Project
4. Look for UserForm name. If you did not give the form a different name,
it should be the last item in the Project listing.
5. UserForms have to be called before they will appear over the worksheet.
6, To call the form, put this in the public code module1:
Sub callUF()
UserForm1.Show 'Substitute if form renamed
End Sub
7. In Excel, Tools Macro MacrosOptions provides a dialog box for
assigning a keyboard control to call the procedure "callUF". Enter a
a keyboard letter, it is case sensitive, and click OK.
8. You should now be able to press the keyboard control and see your
UserForm.

"Brian" wrote in message
I created a User Form for our workbook. I saved the document and when I
reopened the workbook the user form was not there. What happened?

What do I do after I create a user form to get it to save with the
workbook.

I have read alot on user forms and none of the books explain exactly what
do with them after you create them.

I want it to show up as the first sheet in our in our workbook where the
user can fill in the User form and the information is distributed
throughout
the rest of the workbook.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I saved it as an Excel Workbook. I see now that i can save it as a Excel
Macro Enable Workbook.

After I create the User Form I save it as an Excel Macro Enable Workbook?

.