Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Constantly loaded userform??

When Workbook_Open() is called, I plan to immediately
load one of my userforms. Is it possible to load a
userform as invisible?? Eventually I will make the
userform visible to the user, but if they press the
"X" button I do not want to kill or unload the userform...
I just want to make the userform invisible again if a
user presses "X".

So, in essence, my userform is going to be constantly
loaded as long as the workbook is open...I don't want it
to ever be killed or unloaded, merely just toggled between
visible and invisible.

Is it possible to implement something like this??? Any
code examples?

thank you everyone.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

there are 4 commands you use with a USERFORM

UserForm1.Show
Userform1.Hide
Load Userform1
Unload Userform1

You can also include an initialize function for each userform

Sub UserForm_Initialize()

the initilize function only gets called the first time the show command
or Load function is called or the 1st time after an Unload is performed.

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229

Microsoft Office Help