Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clearing background color in printed copies

My Sheet has various regions of with various light background colors. This
is to help staff enter data in the right places! When I print the Sheet,
though, I don't want any background colors to show for the Range("A7:P30").
Is there a good way to do this? (I still want the background colors to show
on the screen, just not in the printed copy.)

Terry