Bernadette

Default Background colors are printed but not shown in normal vieuw

I work with 'Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Part of Microsoft Office
Professional Edition 2003' and when I choose the 'Print Preview' button or
when I print my document, I have background colours, but I do not see the
background colours when I work in the 'Normal View'.
Can somebody please help me?
Thanks a lot in advance
Bernadette