Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SR SR is offline

Default Auto detect the range depending up on the input date.

Hi All,

I have an excel as below. If I give the date as input, suppose 6/1/2009,
excel should do a count if function with the range starting from the 1st cell
below the input date till the next date in the dates column. I am confused,
please help.
6/1/2009
N New 291420 Roger
N New 291425 Fred