Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Created Menu

Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit
I developed a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the menu
across the top of the screen. I did this in Excel XP and the menu item
would appear whenever that particular WB was opened. Now I am opening that
same WB in 2007. Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it? Thanks
for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

should be in Add-ins tab.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
| Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit
| I developed a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the
menu
| across the top of the screen. I did this in Excel XP and the menu item
| would appear whenever that particular WB was opened. Now I am opening
that
| same WB in 2007. Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it?
Thanks
| for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't have an Add-Ins tab. I went into the Options and found the Add-Ins
tab and placed it in my Quick Access toolbar but that doesn't do anything
for me regarding the user-created menu. I closed and reopened Excel and
reopened the file, and still nothing. I'm sure I am missing something.
Otto

"Homey" <none wrote in message
should be in Add-ins tab.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
| Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit
| I developed a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the
menu
| across the top of the screen. I did this in Excel XP and the menu item
| would appear whenever that particular WB was opened. Now I am opening
that
| same WB in 2007. Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it?
Thanks
| for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I found it. Thanks for your help. Otto