Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Crash of Excel 2007. Prog. only wil work after manual start in VBA

Dear experts,

I have a problem with Microsoft Excel 2007
The problem is in my eyes very weird and it happens only on one PC.
Explanation: on identical 2 pcs I installed 2 identical excel programs with
the only difference in the program name ProgPC1 and ProgPC2. for months no
problem at all.
Last week Thursday 26 Nov PC1 came up with an error when the program was
started via an Auto_open macro in VBA. Excel crashed program was repaired an
Microsoft received a message.
New start of the same repaired programme caused the same problem.
Oke, then start the program with pressing down the Shift key to prevent
auto_open to start.
Created a button on the first sheet to execute the auto_open macro. Same
problem.
Renamed the auto_open to €śstart€ť and rerouted the button on sheet1 to
execute the Start macro. Same problem.
After the changes in VBA, every first time the program started up as usual,
following starts caused crashes.

Copied ProgPC1 to other computers NO PROBLEM!!!
So it is I thought a problem in MS Office on PC1. de-installed and
downloaded the trail version of MS Office Small business and installed it.
What happens same problem

Searching on the internet I found one solution, In the Auto_open macro open
VBA and close it, this started to solve a part of the problem. Now occaisonly
I have the error€¦€¦€¦..
After the problem I have to go in VBA go to the Auto_open macro and start it
manually, save it and it works fine ??????????????

Can somebody PLEASE help me