Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move row last on change of value

I have the following code

Public val As String

If Target.Column = 3 And UCase(Target.Value) = "JA" And UCase(val) =
"NEJ" Then
Target.EntireRow.Cut
Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

val = Target.Value
End Sub

If I change the value from NO to YES in a row in column C, I like the row ro
be moved down below the other used rows in the sheet. It moves the row
allright, but then fails with

Runtime Error 13: Type Mismatch in line

If Target.Column = 3 And UCase(Target.Value) = "YES" And UCase(val) =
"NO" Then

If I disable events nothing happens at all.

How can I Solve this?

Jan