Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Create a smart textbox that display a list as you start typing in

Hi All,

Is it possible to start displaying items once I start typing in a textbox?

For eg, I have a userform connected to access database, Once I start typing
in Name text box it displays the result below (something like google search)

SO if I type in "A" i get all the names starting with "A" such as:

Name: [ A.... ]
Aaron
Aber
Acron

If I type in a number, "2" I get the list of phone numbers starting with 2
and so on.

Can this be done in VBA?

Hope I made it clear.

Thanks in Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes it is possible,
use the change command of thet textbox to start a search on the "text" of
the thext box with the Findcommand in a table ore area

succes Toon