Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel to Visio

Hi,

Does anyone have an exaple of any code that exports data from XL to Visio?

I have an Excel dataset that I want to display as an Ishikawa ("fishbone" or
cause-effect) diagram. I can build the diagram manually, but wouold like to
be able to update it automatically as he source data changes.

TIA

Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might also want to try microsoft.public.visio.developer.vba for
help.

--JP