Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy from one source to multiple spreadsheets

On a master spreadsheet I have on each row data for multiple spreadsheets. I
would like to set up a macro to copy this data into each of the designated
destination spreadsheets. The macro I have is:

Windows(SourceName).Activate
Range(row, 2).Select
Selection.Copy
Windows(dept & ".xls").Activate
Range("C3").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

The problem is that "Range(row,2).Select" is not working. Is there a code
which would work. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It not need to select the objects of Excel to manage them.
You can say something like below having the master worksheet activated:

Range(Row, 2).Copy _
Destination:=Workbooks("DestWorkbook").Worksheets( "DestWSheet").Range("D3")

Ο χρήστης "msdrolf" *γγραψε: