Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
D D is offline

Default Countif with Named Range

I have a Named Range on a hidden sheet where the data may change. I am
trying to write a formula on another sheet which will Count the values that
are greater than the Named Range value. Ex:
Countif(Defects!$E:$E,Overage).... with or without quotes has been tried.
I have tried several variations but it will not work. There is only one
value in my named range so, the Named Range of Overage is .001.

Any thoughts on how to make this work.