Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Display BOLD and Colored text in outlook body

How can I display Bold text and Colored text in Outlook body when I am
sending email through excel?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you'll have to enter the HTML to change the font as part of the
message body.

Ron has a lot of info on sending mail from Excel here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt