Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculating time without using military time

Hello my faithful saviours. I am here again asking for some assistance. I
have been working on and tweaking our time sheets and the one thing I cant
seem to do is to find if it is possible to do the calculations without having
to use military time. I want the employees to be able to just put the actual
time instead of the military. Is this possible and how do I do it. I am sure
it is an easy fix but nothing is easy for me. This is the currecnt code for
daily hours worked minus lunch. =IF(C10=0, 8, IF(F10=0, " ",
IF((SUM(((D10-C10)+(F10-E10))*24))<0, SUM(((D10-C10)+(#REF!-E10)+F10)*24+1),
SUM(((D10-C10)+(F10-E10))*24))))

If anyone can assist me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And don't use a space " " in IF(F10=0, " ",

Use "" instead.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP