Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default not able to see any sheets!

I am not able to see any sheets when I open my workbook that has my
userform.. The button to launch the userform is in sheet1 but i cannot see
any sheets.. But the code is there.. once I click Developer and then visual
basic, I am able to see the code and form and everytime, but not the sheets..
How can I make the sheet1 to come again? I have the button on that sheet that
launches the form!

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the VB editor, in properties, you can change the status of the sheet to
visible.

Do that then save it.

Sam

"sam" wrote:

I am not able to see any sheets when I open my workbook that has my
userform.. The button to launch the userform is in sheet1 but i cannot see
any sheets.. But the code is there.. once I click Developer and then visual
basic, I am able to see the code and form and everytime, but not the sheets..
How can I make the sheet1 to come again? I have the button on that sheet that
launches the form!

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It sounds like you may have the Window hidden. Try this... click
Window/Unhide from Excel's menu bar and see if that works.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"sam" wrote in message
I am not able to see any sheets when I open my workbook that has my
userform.. The button to launch the userform is in sheet1 but i cannot see
any sheets.. But the code is there.. once I click Developer and then
visual
basic, I am able to see the code and form and everytime, but not the
sheets..
How can I make the sheet1 to come again? I have the button on that sheet
that
launches the form!

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Hey Sam, That status is set to " -1 - xlSheetVisible" But when i reopened the
sheet I still couldnt see any sheets there

"sam" wrote:

I am not able to see any sheets when I open my workbook that has my
userform.. The button to launch the userform is in sheet1 but i cannot see
any sheets.. But the code is there.. once I click Developer and then visual
basic, I am able to see the code and form and everytime, but not the sheets..
How can I make the sheet1 to come again? I have the button on that sheet that
launches the form!

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

This is lifted from Patrick's response to your other post...

Try running this:

sub temp()

Windows(ThisWorkbook.Name).Visible = True

end sub

from a module in your invisible workbook.

Sam