Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CODE in Access running excel will NOT set PrintTitleRows correctly

Hello,
MS Access/Excel 2003 on XP PRO.

I have code that exports a query, opens it in excel, formats and closes it.

A part of this code assigns row one as the "Header" Row so that it prints on
every page.
With .ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1"
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
End With

It runs perfect, returns NO error message, passes everytime, but then I go
to the excel file and there is NO header Row? What the ^&%$ is happening?

Thanks.

--
BlueWolverine
MSE - Mech. Eng.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CODE in Access running excel will NOT set PrintTitleRows corre

Yes it does. the last thing I do before I close the workbook and the excel
object is save the workbook. (otherwise, as I found out in an especially
frustrating evening, the formatting doesn't take.)

What does that do?

--
BlueWolverine
MSE - Mech. Eng.