Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default trigger outlook macro from excell.

I have a macro that will only run in outlook, is it possible to open outlook
and trigger that macro ("sendtasks") from excell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim ol As Object
Set ol = CreateObject("outlook.application")
Call ol.sendtasks

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Atishoo" wrote in message
I have a macro that will only run in outlook, is it possible to open outlook
and trigger that macro ("sendtasks") from excell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Bernie
i get object does not support this property or method on that one!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The macro

Sub sendtasks()
'code
'End Sub

must be in either Outlook's default project or in the ThisOutlookSession's codemodule.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP