Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA macros files mixed up

I had my macros ready to run and suddenly something happened... my file with
macros does not find the other file... I open one file using macros from
another file but it say it does not exit...

the file is there..... if I open the first file and from there open the
second one then even if I close it it will recognize it as valid... I have
notice some times I can see on the VBA editor that the lost file will be
there twice...

This is very desesperate for me... can somebody help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can you post the macro code. The answer depends on the methods you arre
using. the code is probably looking in the default folder and not
swtching to the folder you are expecting the data.

Can you explain how you are seeing the files more than once?

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229